Mr. Paul Roberge (M.Ed., R.Psych.)
Paul provides telepsychology / telehealth psychotherapy services to British Columbia residents.
Paul uses telepsychology exclusively and he is accepting new clients who want to access psychotherapy via various on-line video platforms or via telephone. He focuses on treatment and not assessment or diagnosis.
If you have not seen Paul previously, please call, text, or email him to ensure initial availability and to determine whether there is a potential match between what you need and what Paul can provide.
Paul Roberge Links:
Areas of Interest:
- Treatment focus: Adults over 18 years old. Individuals
- Purpose, meaning, emotional regulation (anxiety, depression, anger, guilt and sadness), trauma, relationship concerns, grief, pain, sleep
- Interventions: EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), Somatic Processing, Mindfulness, Person-Centred, Acceptance and Commitment Therapy (ACT)
Certification and Associations:
- Psychologist, College of Psychologists of British Columbia, Registration #1967
- British Columbia Psychological Association
- Canadian Psychological Association
- Certificate for Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing (EMDR)
- McGill University, Master of Education: Counselling Psychology, 1986
- University of Calgary, Bachelor of Commerce, 1980
- Paul is a provider for Medavie / Veteran Affairs Canada.
- Paul does not work with WSBC claims, or medical-legal, or ICBC-related concerns.
- Paul was a psychologist in Alberta from 1992 to 2011 — when he transferred his credentials to BC. He has been counselling since 1986.