Mr. Paul Roberge (M.Ed., R.Psych.)
TEL: (778) 765-8633
FAX: (778) 765-8633
1001–235 1st Avenue,
Kamloops, BC, V2C 3J4
Paul Roberge Links:
- McGill University, Master of Education: Counselling Psychology, 1986
- University of Calgary, Bachelor of Commerce, 1980
Certification and Associations:
- Psychologist, College of Psychologists of British Columbia, Registration #1967
- British Columbia Psychological Association
- Canadian Psychological Association
- Certificate for EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing)
Areas of Interest:
- Treatment focus: injured workers, RCMP members, Veterans (Veteran Affairs Canada) and other first responders, adults and couples counselling
- Trauma, Chronic Pain and Sleep Concerns
- Emotional Regulation including anxiety, depression, anger, guilt and sadness
- Interventions: EMDR (Eye Movement Desensitization and Reprocessing), Somatic Processing, Mindfulness, Person-Centred, CBT (Cognitive Behavioural Therapy)
- Paul occasionally has a dog in session to assist with grounding and relaxation.
- Paul does not work with medical-legal or ICBC-related concerns.
- Paul was a psychologist in Alberta from 1992 to 2011 — when he transferred his credentials to BC. He has been counselling since 1986.